Frequently Asked Questions
1. You like what you see? Wonderful! Please call/email us so that we can send you a personalised quote based on your event details.
2. If you are thinking “I would love a Tipi, but I don’t know where to put it” then we may have a few ideas on this depending on your postcode, so please ask.
3. Once you’ve confirmed the date and venue and decided exactly what you want, we’ll touch base with you about your site measurements, vehicle access and the type of ground we’ll be working on, in addition to finding out where the water & electricity points are.
4. When you’re happy with all the details, we will send you a booking form with our T&Cs. At this time we will require a 25% deposit to secure your date.
5. Once you’re booked in, we will put together a floor plan which best suits your requirements and be on hand for the duration of the time leading up to your big day to help with any questions you may have. We have a list of impressive contacts who we can put you in touch with for hire and design. Ask us for more details!
6. One month before your event we will be in touch to finalise all details, confirm logistics, and organise setup and set down dates. This is when the balance of your payment is due.
7. We’ll arrive on site around 2-3 days before your event to set up the Tipis, leaving you at least one day for dressing.
8. Party time!
9. We’ll return 1-2 days after the event to whisk away the Tipis and accessories.
10. Be it the South Island or North Island, the Wild Peaks team will take their Tipis anywhere in New Zealand.